Monday, January 27, 2014

Fuck you, Similac.

I just got a huge sampler pack from Similac.

I though about using amusing gifs here to illustrate my feelings, but there is no gif for this. (Also gifs in the way I would use them are probably hideously uncool by now.)

Fuck. It's shit like that. You think you're fine. You are fine. Whatever. And then you get fucking baby shit in the mail.

It hurts. It hurts so much that it actually hurts physically. It makes my sternum ache. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can hardly move. I honestly can't remember what happened this morning. I can't find words, like, ever. I just can't anything.

"Hey, remember the baby you can't have? Cause it's super dead? Here's some food for it that you didn't want anyway! LOL Byeeee!!!"




OH HEY LOOK I FOUND SOME. COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment